Please read carefully
1. Our no fix no charge rule means that if the technician does not have knowledge or skill to resolve the computer problem, then no charge is made to the client.
2. If the Computer Repair technician is able to resolve the computer problem, but is prevented from doing so by the client requesting the technician not to continue with the labour, then the customer is charged for the technician's time spent to that point.
3. If the client is able to resolve the computer problem, but is only prevented from doing so because the client does not have the required software CD-rom, DVD-rom or product key, then the client is charged for the technician's time spent to that point.
4. If the Computer Repair technician provides diagnosis of a failed computer parts or device and the client decides not to proceed with the replacement of the computer parts or device, then the client is charged for the technician's time spent to that point.
5. Client agree that it is client's responsibility to back up all software and data that is stored on computer's hard drive(s) and/or any other storage devices client have before technician provide services to client. If client cannot back-up data, our Computer Repair technician can do this for client. If client choose not to back-up data, either yourself or through us, client do so at own risk and agree that our technician will not be responsible at any time for any loss, alteration or corruption of data.
6. When Star Config sell devices, hardware or software, we resell such devices, hardware or software on behalf of a third party manufacturer or licensor. If there is a problem with any equipment or hardware we provide to client, your remedy may rest with the manufacturer or licensor of such devices, hardware or software.
7. Star Config do not warrant that the operation of any software we install or service will be uninterrupted or error free.
8. Onsite services involve Computer Repair technician visiting client at home or business location. When technician visit client's location, client must acknowledge that have read and understood these Terms and Conditions before technician will provide services.